Friday, January 30, 2015

1st Blog Post

Hey everybody, my name is Ben. I am in 4th grade at Mast Way Elementary. I like to play basketball and bike. My favorite subject is reading I love to read. My favorite book is Elephant Run I recommend it. It is amazing.
 This blog is to update you on my fourth grade events. In writing we are working on many types of poetry. In math we are working on decimals, angles, division, multiplication and a lot more.in science we are currently doing electricity.

My goal for this blog is to have people comment and follow on my fourth grade activities. I hope you like it!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,
    Can you tell me what you are studying in history? When I was 10, my class was studying World War II and the Holocaust.
    I'm glad you love to read. I'll have to check out your favorite book. I haven't heard of it before.
    Hope to see you playing some basketball this year. I hear you are a great player.
    See you at your birthday party.
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben,

    This is great! It will be fun to follow what is going on at school via your blog. When I was your age there were no computers for students to use! I am amazed at all the cool things you are studying in school. Electricity, is just an incredible subject. If you get a chance, check out this guy named Michael Faraday. He lived 150 years ago and was a pioneer in understanding electricity and magnetism. What was really incredible about him was that his formal education was not too much more than yours! I am very proud of you Ben, keep up the good work!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do look like slippers!!

    ReplyDelete